Red Chilli Details
Buy Bulk Red Chilli is a vine plant and grown for its fruit. The fruit is dried and used as spice and seasoning.
- Red Chilli is a native plant from Kerala grown in a particular region.
- Vietnam has led the market of Red Chilli by becoming the world’s largest producer and exporter.
- It is one of the most common spices added to almost all cuisines made in every corner of the world. It is widely used as a flavor enhancer therefore rightly called as “King of Spices”.
- Besides India, it is also produced and cultivated in South Asia and Southeast Asia.
- The high demand in the spice market has flourished a lot in increasing the profit margin around the world.
Nutritional And Medicinal Value Buy Bulk Red Chilli
- Red Chilli contains vitamin K, manganese, phosphorous, calcium, protein, sodium, and other essential minerals.
- A very moderate amount of carbohydrates and protein are also present in Red Chilli.
- It helps in weight loss. It has a positive effect on nasal congestion, sinus, and asthma.
- The antibacterial property of Red Chilli helps fight against insect bites and other infections.
- It also helps in boosting the digestion process in the human body and also contains a high antioxidant property.