Cashew Nut Details.
The Cashew tree (Anacardiumoccidentale) is considered the native to the northern part of South America, but is now grown almost all over the world. The English name ‘cashew’ is derived from the Portuguese name ‘Caju’, it is called ‘Acaju’ in Brazil, ‘Merey’ in Venezuela, ‘Cajuil’ in Spanish and ‘Decajou’ in French. Buy Cashew Nut Online was introduced to India by the Portuguese between 1563 and 1570.
Buy Cashew Nut Online
- As per the annual report 2016-17 of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, cashew is one of the top 10 most traded (i.e. exported as well as imported) agricultural products of India.
- The major cashew production distribution in India is in the states of Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Maharashtra along the West Coast, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Orissa along the East Coast and some in the states of West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Jharkhand and North Eastern States.
- Cashew Nuts can be used to make medicine to treat stomach and intestinal (gastrointestinal) ailments. Also, in some parts of the world cashew is applied directly to the skin as a skin stimulant and to seal (cauterize) ulcers, warts, and corns.
- Cashew Nut contains vitamins E, K, and B-6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium, all of which are so important for a variety of bodily functions that we can’t go without them.
- Interested to buy Cashew Nut in Bulk at best price directly from Cashew Nut Exporters and producers? Please give us a call , or get a quote by simply clicking the button on the left side of the screen. We guarantee you quality, convenience and reliability.