Raisins are dried grapes that are processed through the sunlight drying process or mechanical drying. Buy Raisin Bulk Online They are fast becoming a part of everybody’s life be it young adults or senior citizens as they help in creating a healthy lifestyle.
Buy Raisin Bulk Online
- The consumption rate of this dried fruit is expanding in the post-pandemic world where individual are looking for products that can boost their immunity while keeping them healthy every day. Raisins have been rediscovered as one such product.
- Raisin contain iron that is important for making red blood cells to help carry oxygen to different parts of our body. It also contains lots of minerals, vitamins and nutrients that help prevent cell damage. No wonder, the global demand for raisins are surging today like never before, with individuals more conscious about their health.
- This dried fruit has created a position of value with many businesses showing active interest in its trade. A significant amount of international trading has also been taking place from the Indian subcontinent. Many biggest importers/exporters across India and even outside are now in high demand to cater to the growing requirements for raisins.
- Golden raisin is generally recognized as a common raisin that is eaten raw or during summer; consumers can soak these in water for best effects. These are grapes that have been treated with a preservative called sulfur dioxide to maintain the distinctive color; they are sweeter and juicier than other varieties. Golden raisins add extra taste to delicacies and are used by chefs the world over to create some exotic dishes.
- Interested to import raisin at the best price? Let us help you. You can reach out to exporters of raisins listed in our platform using advanced technology. Simply click above this article to get a quote button. We assure you of reliability, quality and ease of importing your favorite dry fruit.
Global production of raisins in the fiscal year 2016 was around 1.3 million metric tons, with USA contributing to 25% of the harvest. The production of this dried fruit is also rising in India and Central Asia in recent times. China is another country having raisins in bulk for exportation.