GUINNESS DRAUGHT EXTRA BEER WHOLESALE IN BULK WITH SUPPLIER’S PRICES
With its distinctively dark appearance and velvety smooth finish, Guinness Draught strikes the perfect balance between bitter and sweet with roasted barley, hops for bittering and malt extract. Our malted barley is roasted in a similar way to coffee beans, which gives Guinness its distinctive dark color and stormy profile. This iconic beer is defined by harmony. Sip after sip, sweet counters the bitter as the malts arrives on cue to complement the roasted barley. Guinness Draught Extra Beer Wholesale
Developed in 1959, this beer was our brewers celebration of Arthur Guinness signing his 9,000-year lease a fitting way to mark 200 years of groundbreaking brewing. It is one of the most successful beer brands worldwide, exclusively brewed at St. James’s Gate, Dublin, Ireland, and available in over 150 countries. Drinkers around the world are drawn to Guinness for its complexity and bold flavors. Guinness Draught Extra Beer For Sale
Highlights of Guinness Draught Extra Stout Beer Export
- UNIQUE FEATURES/AWARDS: Guinness Draught. The iconic, best-selling stout beer, with groundbreaking innovation right at its ruby-red heart
- INGREDIENTS: Guinness Draught’s revolutionary, nitrogenating widget delivers the rich smooth head and the sweetness of the malt perfectly balanced with the bitterness of the hops. At home. Every time
- SERVE: Just chill. Open. Pour at 45 degrees. Enjoy
- TASTING NOTES: Smoothly balanced stout with bitter, sweet and roasted notes. Hints of coffee and chocolate aromas.
- OCCASION / GIFTING: Perfect with food. Or without. Guinness Draught is an ideal accompaniment to good friends and good times.
- HERITAGE: 250 years of Guinness history in every smooth, satisfying drop